Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Blue Dresser


This is what we started out with. My client loved the detail on this dresser and wanted to add some personality with a great blue paint to match her bedding.


This is one of the "inspiration" pictures she sent. I love it when people are able to give me a picture of what they have in mind. From this picture, I could tell that she wanted a heavily distressed piece.
This is the finished product. I love it! My husband loved it so much, he wanted to keep it for ourselves:)


2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing!!

    For those of you who are interested scarlet sashes is in business and ready for more customers:) If you need a referral or to look at more pieces Lea has done you can come to my house and look at the 13 pieces she has done for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable!! This looks absolutely fanstastic!! What a gift:)

    ReplyDelete