Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Scarlet Sashes, Furniture and Boutique

Ok, so after painting furniture for fun and for friends, I have decided to turn my creative outlet into a business:) Scarlet Sashes will now be my very own little (on-line) furniture store and boutique. I would love to share all the details with you, but they are still in "the works". I am still working on business cards, a website and all that other stuff that goes along with a small business. We are hoping to have it all up and going around the first of November. I will keep you all posted!
An awesome praise report is that I already made enough to purchase my paint sprayer! Yay! Thanks for everyone who prayed with me that I would get it:) My next big prayer is that I can paint enough pieces for a back yard play set for our kids.
She considers a field (or a piece of furniture) and buys it; from her profits she plants a vineyard, (or a backyard play set). I LOVE THIS!!! My dear sister -in-law wrote this in my birthday card. It made me smile:)
My new paint booth and paint sprayer. As you can see from the first picture, I have so many projects lined out...some for me and some custom pieces for clients. I can't wait to get started!

Thanks to all my great friends and followers of this blog... I am so excited to see what the future holds!

4 comments:

  1. YAYYY!! I love this and I LOVE that scripture for you:) How appropriate, and beautiful! He has mighty, mighty plans and what a joy to be able to walk in them:) I could not be happier for you and pray, daily, for favor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So excited to see what beautiful pieces you will create. Scarlett Sashes has been a long time coming! Really neat to see this dream come to life. Many blessings on your new adventure.
    XXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited 4 u! UR so talented and now you can bless others with your talent! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! I will be praying for the Lord's gracious provision and I can't wait to see all the beauty that you create...

    ReplyDelete