Thursday, June 17, 2010

Before and After Pics

These are some of my favorite transformations. It just goes to show you that almost any piece of furniture has possibilities:) Enjoy...

These chairs are my kitchen chairs. They were given to me, and just needed a little TLC.

This dresser is probably the most dramatic change...what do you think?
My mom found these chairs at a local thrift shop. I love the carving on the back. These are in my dining room. This peach paint color and the tropical fabric reminds me so much of the Golden Girls for some reason:)

This buffet was pretty cute before, but I think the white is much better:)


Let me encourage you...if you have a piece of furniture that you don't like... try to paint it. If you don't like it any way...you can't really mess it up. Am I right?! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment