Friday, February 4, 2011

I LOVE My Family


Ok, so here is the deal - I love to decorate for the holidays. But, I am one of those people who need to simplify my life as much as possible. Many of you can probably relate:)

I can't get a new wreath for every holiday. Although I wish I could.

I can't have 10 different totes in my attic for each holiday. Although I wish I could.

But, I CAN still have fun decorating ,and I CAN do it for cheap,cheap, cheap.
I CAN also do it fast, fast, fast.
And the decor CAN be easy,easy, easy to clean up.

All the while...I WILL still be loving to decorate for the holidays.

Here is my LOVE tree. I plan on using it for holidays, birthdays, baby showers - or any special day:) These branches are so cute with those tissue paper pom-poms on them.
Eva made and cut out all the hearts. I just stuck a scrap book sticker on them for each family member. It took literally 5 minutes of my time to decorate, and it will take even less time to take the hearts off. Storage will be a breeze...I'll probably throw them in the trash!haha

I love my sweet hearts. Take time this Valentines Day to tell your family how much you LOVE them. God is so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment