Friday, June 19, 2009

Lamps,Lamps and More Lamps

Today, while at Hobby Lobby, I passed by the 80% off section. Why, why did I do this?

I told myself I was just looking for a friend who recently purchased a new home. I was only at Hobby Lobby for a few knobs, I wasn't going to get anything else.

Then I saw the clearance lamps...oh, how I love lamps. My husband would say, "Where do we NEED more lamps?" Of course I can name about 10 spots I would LIKE TO HAVE lamps, but a need is something quite different:)

So, what did I do? I went ahead and bought some cute lamps for my friend and.....I got a pair of lamps to add to my collection. I couldn't pass up $20 for a PAIR of lamps!

My two new lamps bring my lamp total to 32.
2 lamps in the entry....
7 lamps in the living room...
2 lamps in the formal living room...
4 lamps in the dining room...
3 lamps in the kitchen...
5 lamps in the master bedroom....
5 lamps in Eva's room...
2 lamps in the laundry room...
and 2 lamps in Cooper's room. Wow. Who knew? Did I count that right?!

For fun, walk around and count your lamps. Then, you can either
a)make a mad dash to Hobby Lobby and get a bargain, or
b) you can rest easy knowing you don't NEED any new lamps:)


1 comment:

  1. I can see all the lamps I have as I type this right now...two in my bedroom (that's only because I stole the office lamp to use in there) and one in the living room...looks like I'm in desparate need of Hobby Lobby's clearance section! ;)

    ReplyDelete